Return Policy Overview
All our pens come Grand Vision Guaranteed – if the pen is not up to scratch we offer a no quibble refund within 14 days of purchase
This means that if an item has a defect which has not been mentioned in the product description, or arrives to you damaged you are entitled to a full refund, including your outward and return postage costs upon safe return of the item in question.
Please notify us at the earliest possible moment as we will do everything we can do resolve the issue quickly and effectively.
If you do not like the pen and wish to return it, this can be arranged but at the discretion of Grand Vision Pens and the return postage at your expense. Once the pen has been returned a refund will be issued subject to the satisfactory condition of the pen.
We do our very best to avoid any of the above from occurring, we take the quality of our pens and our customer service very seriously, and will do everything we can to provide you with first class service.
Please continue to read on through our return policy below for further details
Our return policy covers items for 14 days after the date they are received. If 14 days have gone by since your item was delivered, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- You must notify us as soon as possible if you wish to return an item, ideally the same day the item has been received.
- To be eligible for a return:
- Your item must have a defect which has not been referred to in the product description.
- The item arrived to you damaged
- Unused (though we will accept returns on pens which have been inked) and in the same condition that you received it.
- It must also be in the original packaging complete with all of the items dispatched to you
- Several types of goods are exempt from being refunded:
- Ink cartridges, converters and bottles of ink cannot be returned once used or opened.
- Pens which have visibly been altered by the purchaser. (All our pens are stored immediately after photographing and uploading in hard cases, should any alterations to the pen have been made, they will be compared to the photographs in the product listing) if it is deemed the pen has been altered or damaged by the purchaser, Grand Vision Pens reserve the right to withhold a refund
- Any item which has been tampered with or altered in any way
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer, please contact us for a return shipping address.
- Once your return has been received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2 working days
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first please do check with your payment provider, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted, particularly so for international transactions, paypal transactions and credit card providers.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com and we will be sure to ensure your funds reach you as soon as possible.
- We do not offer partial refunds on any of our items
- We do not offer exchanges on any of our pens, exchanges on other stock items may be made at the discretion of Grand Vision Pens.
Shipping a return
- To return your product, please email us and we will provide our return postage address
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item, unless the item has a defect or has been damaged in which case we will refund your outward and return shipping costs on receipt of the item.
- Please ensure you use trackable shipping - we cannot insure return items if they are lost in the post. Only once the item has been safely returned to us can we inspect it and issue a refund where applicable.