- We only ship our products via reputable delivery agents via tracked shipping
- We aim to despatch our items the same day as purchased (before 3pm UK time)
- Unfortunately we cannot make changes or cancellations once an order has been submitted.
- Once shipped you will receive an order confirmation email with your tracking number and a link to the courier’s website.
- Please note that the shipping times listed on our website are estimations set by our delivery partners, please keep tabs on your parcel using the tracking information provided
- Please feel free to contact us regarding shipping queries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Late or delayed items
- Occasionally items can be delayed in the post, this is the responsibility of the courier and customs agents and is alas beyond our control
- If your item is delayed in the mail, please first check the tracking number provided in your confirmation email and then let us know that it hasn’t been delivered on time
- We will chase up delivery agents on your behalf and provide regular updates on the whereabouts of your parcel
- To declare a package as lost the following time periods must have elapsed since the last estimated delivery day:
- UK customers: 10 working days after the due date
- European customers: 20 working days after the due date
- Rest of the world: 25 working days after the due date
This is to factor in delays through customs, public holidays, political events and unforeseen circumstances. It has been known for items to be delivered up to 60 days after the original delivery date, though we assure you this is a rarity.
- Once the relevant time period has elapsed we will email you to notify you and a full refund will be issued including postage costs, within 2 working days of your reply.
- It is our responsibility to submit insurance claims on lost packages to our delivery partners
Delivery of Items
- Once an item has been delivered to you, we cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage
- On the occasion that an item which was deemed lost and is delivered to you after a refund has been issued, it is your responsibility to let us know and pay for the item which has been delivered.