- 100gsm silk cream FSC certified paper
- 96 sheets (192 pages)
- Fountain Pen Friendly
- Micro-perforated, lined pages
- Acid-free paper for longevity, archiving and preservation
- Handy inner pocket inside the rear cover
- Bookmark and a elastic closure band
- Elastic pen holder, so you’re never without your pen
- Opens completely flat
Dingbats Notebooks Overview
Dingbats produce quality notebooks and are environmentally conscious. Dingbats notebooks are manufactured by the oldest established paper company in Lebanon and the region. The paper is 100gsm silk cream, acid free, fountain pen friendly and uses FSC certified paper. What's more Dingbats Ltd donate 2% of their revenue directly to WWF-UK.
The Dingbats notebook has a hard cover and is bound with PU leather (100% vegan), featuring a tactile texture and also an embossed duck image to the front cover. The pages are also micro-perforated; there’s a total of 96 sheets / 192 pages. These notebooks look and feel lovely and open completely flat.
An Eco Product
Dingbats notebooks are green. Dingbats make sure that there are no nasties in their products – even the water used to produce their paper is returned to the rivers cleaner than when it was taken out. They use biodegradable and recyclable materials and only use FSC certified paper.