For pen flushing and cleaning
Small Size: 5.4mm
Holds 15ml of liquid
A must have item for cleaning fountain pens.
Pen cleaning needn't be a chore with this efficient flushing bulb.
The small size fits smaller pens with a section opening diameter of 5.4mm or more.
We also have a larger size which fits 6.1mm diameter section openings.
As a rule, the larger size fits most standard modern pens.
- Remove the barrel of your pen
- Dip the nib in a glass of water
- Fit the bulb to the grip section where the cartridge or ink converter or ink sac usually sits
- Squeeze the bulb so it draws up water through the pen and flush through
- Repeat until the water runs clear
If you are struggling to draw water through the pen, there is a high chance ink has dried inside the pen, try soaking the nib and grip section in water for 5 minutes before attempting further flushing.